I own and use several air compressors in my business. I would never even
think about paying money for a Campbell-Hausfeld. They are mostly good for
making noise and making your electricity meter spin fast. The selection of
oilless compressors from Lowe's or Home Depot are superior to anything at
WalMart.

The 12 volt compressors all make a lot of noise and won't last long under
continued use. They do not shut off automatically. If I wanted to nebulize
while traveling I would simply use a large CLEAN air tank, filled from an
OILLESS compressor at home- not from any compressors at gas stations or tire
shops. To conserve air I would use an off-on valve to allow the air to enter
the nebulizer only when I wanted to breathe it. This in addition to a
regulator set for about 15 psi.

I can't legally tell you that it will be OK for you to breathe any air from
any air compressor. I can only tell you that I, my wife and my children have
nebulized CS many times with air from a Hitachi "pancake" style oilless air
compressor, no filter, no ill effects.

I learned how to do all of this back when nebulizers could not be bought for
less than $250.

Now you can buy them in the $50 range, and you can even buy rechargeable
battery powered ones that are small and portable. Why mess with air
compressors and airbrushes, unless you have very serious problems that may
benefit from the more directed spray of an airbrush possibly coupled with
pure oxygen from a tank? The only reason I still do it this way is because I
already have all the stuff paid for, but it's all very noisy and cumbersome,
and I may change my ways.

Daddybob