At 12:00 PM 04/12/04, you wrote:
Also, have you guys thought about the reality of
supplements being removed from the market and
available by prescription only? I hardley see that
ever becoming reality. There are too many companies
involved and too much litigation for anything so grand
to ever happen.

You have to think these things through to the end:
If all the supplements suddenly become drugs and only licensed makers (franchisees) can sell them via a *totally controlled* market - what do you think will happen to prices/profits? We are talking about the biggies adding tens of billions to their bottom line without pests like CS fanatics causing money-losing cures...........

BTW, though - it isn't speculation - Codex goes worldwide in August 2005. It is official.

Himagain