The colon is primarily the part of the intestine responsible for water
absorption to concentrate the stool.   Chances are in an enema form CS might
well be absorbed...but orally, the CS should have long been absorbed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Judydownmaine [mailto:apea...@adelphia.net]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 2:04 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Caecum Growths and cs to the colon

Okay -- here's this basic question again -- how does the cs "get to" the
colon?
By drinking it with food?
By being carried by the bloodstream?
It's my understanding that water (cs or plain) doesn't get as far as the
colon by simply drinking it on an empty stomach. It goes directly to the
bloodstream, avoiding the intestines
To drink large quantities of cs, I was told to begin with small amounts
(tablespoon 6X/day) for the first day, double that for the 2nd day. This
avoids Herxheimer effect (too rapid kill-off of pathogens that could block
kidneys or liver)
After that you can work rapidly toward a large amount. Any corrections,
please.
Judy Down Maine