  From: Lea Ann
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 4:23 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS and diarrhea

  Hi,

  Does a homeopathic doctor know about colloidal silver and how to dose it?

  I spent a little extra money to get a silvergen because it seemed to be
highly rated and I hoped/figured it would make consistent, high quality CS.

  I am VERY lucky to have a traditional M.D. who is COMPLETELY open to
Alternative medicine.  I could go on forever about how wonderful he is.
However, I don't know what he would know about CS.

  I have taken Luke to see him somewhere in the middle of all of this diarrhea
but it was for a cough/cold and he assumed it was viral and sent me home and
sure enough, after a couple of doses of H2O2 in the ears, Luke got better.

  However, I forgot to tell Doc about the diarrhea and it's been 3 weeks now.
My problem is that Luke shows NO OTHER clinical signs of illness.  I do have a
suspicion, however, that it might have something to do with the fact that he is
cutting a molar.  All of my kids got "bouts" of diarrhea whenever they cut
teeth.  The only thing unusual about this one is the foul smell and the
prolonged nature of it.

  Sorry to ramble - just figured the more people know about it the better/more
targeted the advice.

  Best Regards,
  Lea Ann Savage
  Satellite Beach, FL