Duncan,
I've looked at one inulin product but would like to know what kind of dose range is best. Often people here and on other alternative lists use dosages much higher than recommended on product labels, and I would like to have some info on what you have seen work best, before just going with what a label says.
TIA,
sol

Duncan Crow wrote:

Rather than using an antibiotic on it, all you need to do is increase inulin in the diet and feed the indigenous probiotics that normally would control this outbreak. Our western diets only contain about 1/5 of the inulin that would be optimal for good bowel bacteria, and this is what allows the problem to arise (besides inducing it with antibiotics).

In fact inulin has been specifically found to be useful on antibiotic-
associatd diarrhea.

regards,

Duncan Crow