> In a message dated 12/7/04 1:16:00 PM EST, dn...@mn.nilfisk-advance.com
> writes:
>
> << There's no accounting for taste.  I think Southern Comfort tastes
> like
>  perfume... >>
>
> Why is it that some people can NOT express their preferences without
> denigrating the preferences of others?         MA

Well, as he said, MA, there's no accounting for taste... HIS TASTE!!
<GRIN>

Anyway, as Ernie so ably noted, differences of opinion are inevitable.
I hope we'll always reserve our *serious* debate for the important
stuff, and agree to disagree on matters... of taste!

Be well,

Mike D.
da list owner guy