M. G. Devour wrote:

Ta Mike, been fossicking around on Internet

IT SEEMS, the smaller the particles the better, concentrations of 0.2 ppm work. All our body cells fluids are in a colloidal state and thus mix better with colloids. Bigger in this case is NOT better. Linus Pauling said that most all diseases can be traced back to a deficiency of minerals. Trouble is what else does it need to body incorporate those minerals?

We need some 32 trace elements and this list is therefore not complete>> Zinc, Copper, Iron, Tin, Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Chromium, and Boron as well as other rarer elements like Selenium, Germanium, Vanadium, Platinum, Gold, Titanium, Rhodium, and Iridium) from the food chain is the beginning of our end. This implies our body is a microcosm of the macrocosm copying the natural proportions of elements, although CHO are the base building matter. I recall one german province has people live longer because the water contains arsenic.

Cleanliness ie>> quote>>All glassware must be scrupulously clean.Glass and plastic containers and stirrers should be cleaned in aqua regia, thoroughly washed in deionized water, and siliconized. All reagents must be of high quality Analytical grade and should be filtered immediately before use. Water should be double distilled or high quality deionized.

Since we cannot achieve that, no great matter. Our body regularly disposes as poop and urine & sweat as well as in breathing, any surplus stuff. Of course that only works well in a fully healthy body which we ain't got. The pancreas makes about 0.5 liter a day and its composition varies by the second. We're getting overdosed by one of our worst afflictions here, isolating things from one another in a pure state, after which it's god's own problem to figure out in which proportion to muddle them back again when Nature provides that already done.

I'm doing colloidal gold right now in a previous silver solution. I cannot see why it costs so much because it costs but cents a liter to make. I'm going to make copper and zinc as well. The copper wire inside power leads should do fine. NZ is deficient in copper, cobalt, sinc, selenium and iodine and that is worth thinking on for every country. It might be interesting to read up in Ayurvedic medicine because it is fond of using metals whereas chinese herbology is fond of anything on a forest floor. It might also be interesting to boil animal bones in a pressure cooker until the bones crumbles because bone contains lots of minerals. Another one to think of is grass juice, because cows and sheep do well on that. It needs one of those single gear, slow speed cruncher juicers, which leave dry pulp.

After an hour on the batteries the csathode, I think, went black where the anode started to produce bubbles of hydrogen one fancies and I take that to mean the particles will get bigger, so I stopped. I'm told after 3 weeks of a teaspoon a day on gets smarter, more relaxed and feel better, we'll see and me getting a worse smartass than I am already,.

adrian