BTW. As you probably know, people have varied degree of experience, and
me in comparison to most - me very green.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lea Ann [mailto:lsav...@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 5:17 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Advice Needed

Hello,

My 2 year old son was fine this AM but took a 3 hour nap (much longer
than usual) and woke up with a temperature of 104 Celsius.  He was
inconsolable and complained that his eyes, ears, neck, and legs hurt.
Basically, for a 2 year old I "think" he is describing over-all body
aches.

I have a call in to his doctor but he has not called back yet.

Luckily, my SG6 came in the mail yesterday and I brewed my first quart
batch today (and it is crystal clear!) Although I don't know what the
PPMs are, I set the SG6 for the highest PPMs and only covered about
9/10ths of the silver electrodes (to get a higher PPM).

Here is my question:  If you had a kid like this or knew of a kid like
this, and you had the batch of CS that I have described (sorry it's not
a better description) how much of this batch would you give?

I KNOW that no one can dispense medical advice and that we are only
talking about experimenting.

If you want to contact me privately that is fine.

So far I've mixed the CS 50/50 with water and put it in his water
bottle.  Would you give it straight?  Would you dilute it more?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Best Regards,
Lea Ann Savage
Satellite Beach, FL
321-773-7088