If you use a PPM meter vs a conductivity meter that reads out in microsiemens...double the reading.
Ionic silver is not a metallic salt.
ode

At 04:28 PM 12/12/2004 -0500, you wrote:

I made my first batch with the silvergen. I used a $17 calibrator from sunstone herbals to check the water (poland spring distilled) and it was only 1 ppm so that was good, th en Imade the silver. Checking again once it was made it was only 4-5 ppm even though I'd set it in the middle whic is supposed to be 10 ppm. But anyway that is strong enough. I'm' taking a teaspoon a few times a day, and I'm' feeling it. I take it and I feel extremely moody, I think that is most certainly die off and my head feels funny. I have lyme & candida. I wonder if I am taking too much, how much am I supposed to take anyway? Any thoughts appreciated thanx.

Also thanx for following up more on tetrasil, the patent, etc. I plan to do some more research, not on how to make it, but on its uses and will report back in the next few weeks.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

<<<<

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.