Just think if a drug company could find a way to patent this stuff: they would
be calling it the greatest wonder antibiotic in history!  A broad spectrum
antibiotic with almost no deleterious side effects that can be taken
prophylactically every day!  They only wish they had a corner on the market and
could charge $100 per dose for it!  You want to be healthy, you pay!

Anyway, I wanted to ask a question.  I have been dabbling (not too
successfully) in some investing, and one of the things I looked at was silver.
Most of the stuff I read said that silver was drastically underpriced, that the
world faces a net silver shortage, and that the price of silver is going to go
through the roof in the near future.  Of course, the silver bulls are always
saying that, but this time they seem more convinced than ever.  Also, I read
that Warren Buffet recently made maybe the largest single silver buy in
history, and that Bill Gates has also put a lot of money into silver.  These
guys only bet on sure things.  I also read that the Govt has just about used up
their silver reserves and may soon have to go onto the open market to buy
silver, which would almost have to cause the price to skyrocket.

My question is not so much about the price of silver as the availability.  Is
silver likely to become scarce in the near future (and therefore much more
expensive)?  Should I stock up on silver electrodes now to ensure a future
supply?  Or to ensure not having to pay double or triple what I pay now?

Just wondering what the silver pros on this list are expecting.

Del