Hi:
I have it at a lab right now, no results yet. It does have a stronger tyndall
than any silver I have made. I would guess I  can make a pint for forty cents.
Easier.......yes,  I have it set up on timers. I turn it  on and leave
You may be right about the product you mention, but I know the results of using
my CG.
Color could also indicate larger particles.Remember, I haven't finished telling
my story on how I make it yet, and nobody has explained why it has to have
color or what the color means.
Bill
.P.S. I won't hold my breath on the treats.
The main thing about the color, that I am interested in,  is if to have
significant ppm of CG means the solution has color, then if you have a  CG
solution with no color, perhaps the ppm is less than 1. Which perhaps  means
that the homeopathic remedy Aurum Metallicum in the lower  potencies (where
some original substance is still in the remedy, might  work just as well? Tons
cheaper, and easier.

Have you ever had a batch of your CG tested by a lab?

How much do you figure it costs you in electricity to make a batch of  CG, and
how large is a batch?
TIA,
sol
P.S. Still making the treats. Haven't sent any yet. Hope to but it is  getting
really late.