Yogiboy wrote:

> Thanks Richard,
>
> But I was more curious then anything else. I have a pretty good
> understanding of why people "don't want to heal," Or more correctly
> "afraid." I wanted to read someone else's opinion on that.
>
> Regards.
>
> E.

There can be a variety of reasons.  Everyone plays dramas, and some of the
dramas require one to get sympathy from others to work.  That is one
possibility.  Another one can be that a person is just not having fun any
more and at some level want it to be over. Also from past life regressions
there is evidence of payback being done where one person has to take care of
another as a form or karmic justice.  These are just a few of the
possibilities.

Marshall