Another thing that works for some is putting a couple of drops of flax
seed oil in the eye several times a day.  It dissolves out the
hydrogenated fats in the lens that may cloud it.

Marshall

David W Kenney wrote:

> CS effects on cataracts presumes the cause of cataracts as some
> organism that CS will kill.   Although this is possible I suppose I
> have never seen any reference to it in the literature.
>
> Other good treatments for Cataracts are Cayenne pepper solution as eye
> drops and/or N-Acetyl-Carnosine as eye drops.
>
> The function of the latter are to increase the circulation to the
> eye….

  try on her pony with cateracts (Blind) as a bat she told me.  in her
  note to me she took it on her on to try CS on some growths on her dogs.
  This is a good report. I had very good sucess with a horse of heres that
  was run through a fence by a MT.Lion. The horse was hurt bad with a hunk
  of meat torn out of her chest the size of a pound of butter, it
  completle healed by soaking clean rags with CS and Duct Tape
  applecation.
  Tel Tofflemire
  Dewey, AZ
  Hi Tel. Still not early enough to tell if the silver is going to work on
  the ponies cataracts, I sure hope it does, however, two of my dogs have
  had some kind of growth on them, one above the eye, about the size of a
  medium size tick. Sprayed the silver on it and it is gone.  And on the
  older dog my husband noticed a growth on the lip a little over a week
  ago. It was the size of a pea, so I started spraying it a couple times a
  day, and I noticed today that it is just about all gone. Hurrah for the
  silver. Now I pray that the pony gets it's sight back. The vet said he
  has two or three cataracts in one eye and one in the other and the one
  with the one has something attached to it. He is getting to where he
  takes off now when he knows I am coming into the stall to spray him. I
  wish I could say it was because he could see that I had the halter in my
  hand but I don't think so. I think he has very good hearing. Corinne