Hi Tel,

How did she use the CS to treat the cataracts?

Sally

Tel Tofflemire <telt...@cableone.net> wrote:
FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-0000000000004.0;This is a report from a pet owner I
gave some of my home made CS to to try on her pony with cateracts (Blind) as a
bat she told me.  in her note to me she took it on her on to try CS on some
growths on her dogs.  This is a good report. I had very good sucess with a
horse of heres that was run through a fence by a MT. Lion. The horse was hurt
bad with a hunk of meat torn out of her chest the size of a pound of butter, it
completle healed by soaking clean rags with CS and Duct Tape applecation.
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ
Hi Tel. Still not early enough to tell if the silver is going to work on the
ponies cataracts, I sure hope it does, however, two of my dogs have had some
kind of growth on them, one above the eye, about the size of a medium size
tick. Sprayed the silver on it and it is gone.  And on the older dog my husband
noticed a growth on the lip a little over a week ago. It was the size of a pea,
so I started spraying it a couple times a day, and I noticed today that it is
just about all gone. Hurrah for the silver. Now I pray that the pony gets it's
sight back. The vet said he has two or three cataracts in one eye and one in
the other and the one with the one has something attached to it. He is getting
to where he takes off now when he knows I am coming into the stall to spray
him. I wish I could say it was because he could see that I had the halter in my
hand but I don't think so. I think he has very good hearing. Corinne