Hi Himagain,

Thank you for ALL the excellent information and the wonderful sense of humor
you continually share with "us seekers"!

This article for water purification is especially applicable in the tsunami
areas together with CS. My "Principles of Pharmacy" textbook 4th edition by
Arny & Fischeles describes Resublimation as: "Iodine is a blue-black,
metallic-appearing, solid, insoluble in water, but soluble in a solution of
potassium iodide, in alcohol, in ether and chloroform, the solution in the
two last solvents having a pink to purple color according to concentration.
It is quite volatile, hence it must be preserved in well-closed bottles, and
by reason of its volatility it is usually purified by sublimation, hence the
trade name of the best quality of iodine is "resublimed iodine". Gould's
Medical Dictionary, 5th edition, describes "Resublimation: The process of
subliming a drug for the second time." None of my more recent reference
books index the term. Thanks again, Himagain, for this opportunity for a
long-time Pharmacist to share.

It would be wonderful if ALL in the world would get the simple, economical
supplies to make CS to share with any others who need it. It is my prayer
that this 2005 will be the year of ALL to develop the listening ear and the
loving heart to help others with CS--to purify their water and build up
their immune systems so they would have the ability to shed the threatening
diseases predicted to follow this horrific disaster. I find that DR. Bob
BECK was so right when he stated that 85% of people are NOT interested in
economic, effective alternative tretments. Pity. When I share info and offer
CS (the first qt. at no charge) most never try it; They say, "I have a good
Doctor who is treating me" and often ask "if CS is so good, why doesn't my
Dr. know about it and use it?"--to which I have no reply; so I put those
suffering from Ca on my prayer list and usually in about a year I attend
their funeral. I now charge $10 for the first qt so they'll have a small
financial investment in it and usually, they take CS to protect their
investment and God uses it to provide healing benefits.

Best wishes to ALL for a Happy, Healthy, Prosperoous NEW YEAR!

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 57 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street
Clermont, FL 34711