Hello Folks,
              I am rejoining the list....primarily as an interested recipient.
The immediately-past months have been busy and somewhat demanding of mine and
Sylvia's time.  Additionally, my co-founding Foundation partner and dearest
friend of fifty years (Eric Harborne) passed away the last week of December,
2004---climaxing an overly-eventful year for us.
               I have missed the comradeship of the members on the Silver-List,
and certainly, the
enthusiastic efforts of all to share their talents and experiences.
                           Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.