From: MB [mailto:ina...@ptt.yu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 6:27 AM
To: silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2005 #34

Hello silver-digest-request,

Monday, January 17, 2005, 4:23:14 AM, you wrote:

sdrec> This question is for whoever has used Tetrasil successfully for
fungal
sdrec> toenails -- I have the product finally -- how often did you apply it?
how did you
sdrec> prepare the nail for treatment?  how long before you saw results?
Appreciate
sdrec> your help.     MA

I have very successful experience with my nail fungus with some
IN-SKIN preparation that has little specific treatment procedure
(after foot bath ). My toes are clean for more than 1,5 years.

Cheap and effective, based on silver+hydrogen peroxide and treatment
scheme. No coloring of the nails.

Dr Miroslav F Besermenji
P.PRERADOVICA 149
PO BOX 28