Louise,
Is this good for animals too? For any mineral imbalances? Specifically, rabbits often have problems with bladder sludge and stones, and the common thing recommended is to remove all calcium from the bunny's diet, which can lead to other problems, such as dental disease. I use the Bioplasma cell salts myself, but didn't know how long water with them added would *keep*. Does it need to be refrigerated? And, can CS be added to the water with the tissue salts?
TIA,
sol

Louise wrote:

There are homeopathic remedies effective for fungus problems.  The easiest
for most to use is BIO XII tissue salts a slow treatment but also is a great
overall tonic.

I would give 12 tissue salts homeopathic remedies (they come grouped
together or singly but get the whole grouping, much better in the long run.
I have learned not to use the regular dosage.  I would use one pill per
sports bottle of water and shake at least 2 times to start and slowly build
up to 30 times (over a 2 or 3 week period) and use as regular water for the
you and the animal and it is a great tonic as it slowly regulates the bodies
minerals.  It adjusts if the minerals are too high or too low.  Great stuff.