There are many things that are effective against cancer if that's what you
have. Graviola, also called PawPaw is very effective against cancer and a
potent antiviral,antibacterial. So effective that the reports at the national
cancer institute have been covered up. They tried to make a synthetic drug
similar to it but failed. Same with olive leaf extract, a potent antiviral,
antibacterial, antifungal, and anitparasitic. It has been shown that
microcurrents of electricity are effective afainst many different pathogens.
When I began to come down with bronchial lung infection this year I used a
homemade zapper consisting of a cheap 6v lantern battery with a resistor on it
and two cloth covered electrodes used on my lungs front and back to kill the
infection along with nebulizing a mixture of DMSO/CS. If you haven't heard DMSO
causes the CS to penetrate into the lung tissues and hence into the infected
areas. Also stay away from all sugar products. It has been mentioned on other
forums that sugar is like rocket fuel for anaerobic bacteria and cancer cells.
Eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. Adding the above to your arsenal should
stop the disease from getting worse and prayerfully cause a healing. There are
many more things you can do if it is cancer. Check out cancertutor.com.

Health Blessings
Steve