The difference appears to be related to how much the conductivity drops
over a period of 24 hours.
 During that period, the CS is highly reactive to any amount of H2O2 mixed
with it and even small amounts will make conductivity drop like a rock,
whereas, after that period, H2O2 has no visible reaction at all unless the
CS has gone yellow [ then, it clears up with an increase in TE but no big
change in conductivity]
 If the conductivty is brought back up, then allowed to drop again, it
doesn't drop as far, but PPM does go up.

Fresh CS is different. 'How' it's different...How that may or may not work
in vivo and why is up for grabs.
 Personally, I experience a distinct energy boost from using fresh CS over
stored.
Ode

At 09:33 AM 2/9/2005 -0600, you wrote:

>I wonder if one could "reinvigorate" old CS by electrifying it,
>and how long that would take?
>
>Dan
>

>Re: CS>Herpes
>
>From: Ode Coyote (view other messages by this author)
>Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 03:37:23

-----

>It's an established fact in my book that very fresh home made CS,
>less
>than a few hours old,  has properties that even the best store bought
>can't
>have.
>

>Ode
>

>--
>The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

>Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
>OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html
>
>List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>
>

>--