Richard, John, Steve, (or anyone)
How was the CS used, what ppm, etc? I 'd like to know as I have severe eczema at times (once for a period of nearly 14 months) and low-grade nearly all the time. I've been making and using CS for well over 2 years, but my eczema is far from gone.....So unless the protocol used which leads you to say eczema can relieve or stop eczema is very different from mine, it seems to me CS does absolutely nothing for eczema as far as getting rid of it goes. I use my CS in a couple ways that provide a little topical relief, and probably prevent secondary skin infections, but the only thing that really helps is daily use of antihistamines. Between the antihistamines, and topical relief things, I manage relatively well. But no "cure". It is something that has to be dealt with daily. Guess I should say my eczema (and hives sometimes) are mainly but probably not exclusively, due to iodine allergy.
TIA,
sol