A big "thank you", Louise, for the time you took to put these resources on the list! Due to a hard drive reformat, I had lost all my bookmarks. You just replaced most of my homeopathic sites.

CS listers are very fine people!

Sharon

From: "Louise" <lou...@raw-connections.com>

For a lot of the day to day little things and for emergencies you can do the
treating yourself (for acutes of known causes) You can use this book for
people and animals "Everybody's Guide to Homeopathic Medicines" by Stephen
Cummings, MC and Dana Ullman, MPH coupled with a little 30C kit with Arnica
200C you will be able to help quite a lot of emergencies.
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/go.php put in symptoms and get a remedy, but do check with Materia Medica how good a match it is. Do not assume this program
is right. on line Materia Medica http://data.widgetworks.com:591/boericke/
or http://www.homeopathyworks.com/boericke.htm
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/conditions.php/m
http://www.vitalforce.org/repertory.html good repertory to match symptoms
with suggestions to look up in Materia Medica.
http://www.simillimum.com - click on 'First Aid Room Gives you a quick run
down of the remedies to read (you need a good Materia Medica or keynotes.
http://www.homeoint.org/books/allkeyn/index.htm

A Canadian company in BC that is selling Phytopia Homeopathic Remedy Kits.
Their Pharmacy kit contains 48 remedies, all of which were identified in
class as 'must haves' for acute prescribing. The kit comes in a handy travel
case, with 'cheat cards'. http://phytopia.biz/HomeopathyKits.html
http://a2zhomeopathy.com/ several kits here and I use them when traveling
myself.
Washington Homeopathic has a 50 rx kit for $69.30 Can ($52.20 U.S.) also
a nice kit with a booklet. And a 100 rx kit for ($92.40 U.S.) $122.66 Can
(March 2004)
Washington Homeopathic Products
33 Fairfax St., Berkeley Springs WV 25411
Orders only 1-800-336-1695
http://www.homeopathyworks.com/
http://www.homeocan.ca/ mixes
http://www.drsandharshomeopathic.com/ a homeopathic pharmacy in Edmonton
http://www.dolisos.ca/english/Products/Products.htm CANADIAN!!!!!!
http://www.homeopathyovernight.com/fcatalog.html if you really need a remedy
over night (though that service costs more) I found in Canada if was not
overnight as the customs held it up thinking it was drugs of some kind
needing a prescription. Would not want to have a sick dying dog and ordering
there.
also http://www.canadamedexpress.com/productpage3.asp would be perhaps a
better place to order from.
Helios has a nice kit with 36 rx which cost $60 Can. (March 2004) It comes
in a
sturdy plastic case which fit well in a purse and it also come with a little
booklet.
http://www.helios.co.uk/hh.html
For books I suggest www.minimum.com With your first order they give you this extensive catalogue and I bought a lot of books, videos and cassette tapes,
many more than on my school list of books.