At 05:02 PM 23/02/05, nancymike wrote:

There is ONLY ONE CS that I would trust in my veins. That is Argentyn 23 by Natural Immunogenics in Miami Florida.
Frankly folks, after 30 years of research in the area, I wouldn't put ANYTHING DIRECTLY into my veins. The body that you inhabit was specifically designed to do things in a certain way. The most vital of all is to not let anything foreign enter the blood system directly.

Yes, I know about the dramatic movies with drips and stuff - and injecting sugar *or* salt into the veins ( depending on whether it is a full moon or odd and even day) and the "miracle" of blood transfusions ......... now there's a good study on its own....... Don't take my word for it - look it up. Ask the Religious groups that forbid it - they don't only quote one of the 60-odd versions of the Christian Bibles - they will give you the HARD evidence today. Stuff that will NEVER see the light of day. Rather like the way even mentioning CS and DMSO can end a promising or even top Medical/Scientific Career.

At least do the same research you would do before buying an auto or a diswasher........
Amazing what you can learn.

Cheers,
Himagain