At 02:43 AM 25/02/05, you wrote:

Yes I remember reading that to, it had something to do with the vaccinations people, especially soldiers had been given, sorry can't remember where I read it.
BW,
Sheila C

Hi Sheila & folks,
There is a remarkable amount of non-hysterical data here on vaccinations - and the ones describing the astounding fact that people have been brainwashed into (out of?) remembering that the vaccine-caused devastation of the early 1900's was VERY commonly understood by the normal people of the day, here. I have even heard illiterate Academics say " If what you claim is true - then what about the natural epidemics like the 1918 incredible devastation"? They really think vaccinations started in .... the fifties(?) with the first great marketing campaigns to flog them along with deadly Chest X-Rays and .... need we go on?
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sf.html

Here is the easy way to subscribe to the Silver Off-topic list where this discussion should now go:
mailto:silver-off-topic-list-requ...@eskimo.com

Cheers,
Himagain All the evidence is in. Getting it out ..... ahhh, that's another matter all together