Dear Nina, all,

Nina writes:
> Please list your researchers and peer review of the documentation,
> Anyone can state researchers said this or that. ... Provide
> documentation for your statement, MAY is not scientific. ... Yes, jim
> anyone canmake excuses.

Anyone may politely ask others for cites or other resources, but curt
demands are inappropriate, folks.

It is ultimately your job to do the research to confirm or deny what
others share for your own information. If you are a willing member of
this community, it is your option to then share your discoveries with
the rest of us.

Nor is something disproven if its author cannot immediately cite
authoritative research, especially since such research is often lacking
in this field. Nor is it proven just because it's been said before.

If something is said that is immediately hazardous to the uninformed, I
want people to step in with appropriate warnings. Apart from that, I
expect due diligence from each member in evaluating what is said.

This is informal discussion, not refereed debate or peer reviewed
scientific publication. I don't want people to be unwilling to offer
information for fear that they will be met with harsh demands or
criticism.

Thank you.

Be well,

Mike Devour