Dear Bailar,
         Do be aware that we are a Research group and DO NOT practice any form
of medicine.
All of the subjects involved in our experimental endeavors are VOLUNTEERS.  I
cannot outline the exact
methodologies utilised by our experimenters in these studies.  I can answer
some of your other questions.  My suggestion is for you to seek out a qualified
M.D., Osteopath, etc......one who is receptive to such procedures as I
discussed in my earlier post.  These qualified medical personnel possess all of
the equipment/technology required for a proper "urethral-type" catheterization.
      Relating to your question about DMSO strength.  We always utilize 100%
strength DMSO when computing dilutions into parent/companion solutions.  e.g.
If the solution is to be 5% DMSO by volume, the DMSO component would be derived
from the 100% strength material purchased from a supplier.  The 95% CS fraction
would be a simple volumetric function....independent of the ppm strength (you
decide on the strength).  If you are generating 10 ppm CS and desire 5% ppm
material....just dilute 50-50 using distilled water.  I DO NOT RECOMMEND
SELF-CATHETERIZATION....EVER.  It is just too dangerous to your bladder
entrance, the bladder itself....and the epithelial lining in the urethral
tract.  The volume introduced depends on a number of factors, most especially
the existing available capacity of the bladder.  However, there is little to be
concerned over relating to the exact volume, as a properly introduced
catheter....using low pressures.....presents small threat to the integrity of
the bladder proper.  Your physician should be quite capable of performing this
procedure with excellent consequences.  I cannot offer a sensible suggestion
for the number of times this protocol should be used....and most especially in
view of the fact such would place me at risk of offering medical advice.
Your physician will, in all probability, employ the protocol based upon your
response-in-time to the first application.  We are informed that, historically,
physicians have favorably resolved similar insults with 3 to five treatments,
at intervals of 3 to 5 days (this is from recollection....not positive data).
         My apologies for being unable to assist you in a more positive manner.
                                Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.