Hi, I did not know you could take DMSO orally? I thought it was approved for
bladder installation?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: T J Garland
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 7:39 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>bladder infection

  I make and sell a product called Sweet-P for UTI's. I am not soliciting your
  purchases-instead, I am giving you the formula to make yourself..   Dissolve
  1/2 teaspoon DMSO in CS. Then dissolve one teaspoon d-mannose in that
  solution. Take three tablespoons orally every two hours until gone.  Seems
  effective. CS kills, DMSO is only approved for UTI's by the FDA. d-mannose
  "lubricates" the bladder so the  e-coli "slides" out. Please do not use my
  trademark name----- TJ