I have a bunch of 1 gallon and Pretzel containers (2 1/2 to 3 )gallons.
I filled them with distilled water and put a little CS in the water.
I am putting them away on shelf for Emergency use.
How long will the water last, should I put more CS in at intervals.
How much CS per Gallon, will more CS in water keep longer.
I make the CS by the Gallons, I have several CS generators and some current
reducing Diodes to make a Dozen more if needed.
All containers were cleaned good and then rinsed twice with distilled water.

     Bob