everything i read in the open letter to the list was mean spirited and had nothing to do with helping anyone, anywhere.

"This act of controlled folly is my gesture to you, the Silver List."

why make a gesture to the Silver List...what has the list done to you? in any list there will be a diversity of visions, beliefs and behaviors. yet we come together to try and form a cohesive unit to accomplish something more than living in our own little boxes, making our imaginary wars with each other. you drive thru neighborhoods knowing that most folks don't even know their neighbors...maybe the ones on either side, maybe even across the street...but neighbor-hood? not really. how can we ever expect to make a change on a world scale when we lie in wait to ambush someone or some list...

in this sandbox i want my way or no way. love the grandstanding...i will just leave.

fine...apply for a job in politics...seems to be the norm there...my way or the highway.

i find this so saddening...and even more so by the "me too", and "me three"...

i have said it for years, and sigh, years...humans, think like a herd and act like a pack.

very big sigh,

a rose...