Dear and gracious Erna,

My greetings to you and Han. Welcome to our list.

> I must confess though that I am not at all an experienced internet
> user, so if I send something the wrong way or do something else
> technically speaking wrong, please be patient with me, but I am a quick
> learner, perhaps that helps!

Well, if you got this far, then you're doing well. Let me point out
that those welcome messages and that fast sign-up was all handled
automatically for me by the list server software, so this is the first
time you've actually been in touch with a real person! <grin>

Let me also direct you to the little footer that's attached at the
bottom of this and every message from the list. There you will see all
the important addresses related to the silver list, including my direct
e-mail address in case there's anything you ever wish to discuss
privately with me.

It sounds like you have found a beautiful little corner of the world.
My compliments on your efforts toward independence.

I will leave others to address your other questions, and again, welcome
you among us.

Be well!

Mike Devour
silver-list owner