From: Raine <rainelov...@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 01:19:01 -0800
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>No more toothpaste

Seems this could be made at home quite cheaply. Don't get me wrong, I do use
some Garden of Life products. Just this one seems it could be a "do it
yourself" type.

-Raine

At 09:15 AM 3/16/2005, you wrote:
For those who asked about Clenzology Tooth & Gum Solution, here are the
ingredients & website.  I have found it at Vitamin Shoppe and buy when 30%
off.

INGREDIENTS: COCONUT OIL, PEPPERMINT OIL, SPEARMINT OIL, THYME OIL, SWEET
MARJORAM OIL, MYRRH OIL, CLOVE OIL.

http://www.garden-of-life.biz/clenzology-tooth.php

Cindy
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.