Reading these posts reminds me of the old Roy Rogers movies, where Pat Brady
would take a stick and go around looking for water.  Funnier now in retrospect!

That doesn't mean I don't believe in dowsing - I've had friends digging for
wells tell me they get better results from dowsers that any other method.

Sally

Christine Carleton <essential-liv...@telus.net> wrote:
Dowsing is simply neuro muscular feedback - aka muscle testing or applied
Kinesiology - it's simply is a visible tool. Anyone can do it with
objectivity and practice for far more than finding water.
Like Ode says, it's the dowser/tester.
Christine

> From: Ode Coyote
> Subject: Re: CS>water debate

> It's not the rod but the dowser.
> Any rod is suitable, a pendulum, a couple of pieces of old coathanger...
> Reliable and accurate..also, the dowser.
>
> Ode

List maintainer: Mike Devour