...or maybe drinking it straight from the bottle, mixing spit with it?

Happened to me and Ode.

stuff

At 02:57 PM 3/21/2005 -0500, you wrote:

Bad distilled water, bottle that was not rinsed thoroughly (maybe soap left behind), running it too long or at too high a current or temperature, using sterling silver instead of fine silver.

Marshall

Debb Bos wrote:
HI my CS is turning red/brown I am using distilled water.can anybody give me some Ideas what I'm doing wrong.Debb

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.