They are to map the planet energy-grid so that harp (deliberately
misspelled) can image airborne objects.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:29 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: alex s. perry, jr's WWII article

Ode Coyote wrote:

> Chemtrails? Yea right. Maybe isolated and/or misconstrued cases, but 99.9%
of the 'evidence' presented for a wide spread conspiracy is WAY screwy,
sneaking across the borders of physically impossible, VERY and obviously
misleading to anyone who knows anything about physics and the properties of
states of matter.
> Laboratory "proof"..SERIOUSLY bad science in the face of obvious and
simple direct sampling procedures that have not been done.

I have to disagree with you on the chemtrails. Too much first hand knowledge
and personal experience with them.  Seen them coming out of nossles mounted
on the plane when viewed with binocolars.  Seen a half dozen planes flying
checkerboard over a city for hours spraying when over the city, then turning
it off when they turn around to make the next pass.  Seen trails at
altitudes below clouds that exist only at lower levels, far below where it
is possible for a
contrail to form.  I have watched two planes pass each other, one spraying,
and the other with a contrail, and the contrail evaporates in a matter of a
minute or two, but the other one spreads out and hangs until it reaches the
ground.  I have been with a group of people that watched trails being
sprayed one day wondering what was going on (this was when they first
started and I was not aware of them yet), and watched the trails descend and
reach the ground producing a
fog on a warm day with under 50% humidity and when it reached the ground
everyone started choking and their skin burning, inclucing mine.  We all had
to rush home and take a shower or bath to stop the burning.

Sorry, but for me, experience trumps all theories.

Marshall