That is what Adelle Davis reported in her books as well.
I`ve been taking cod liver oil pearls lately, it helps!
Marshalee

"Thanks, I was looking for the dosage that I could
give the kids for Vit A as I know it can be toxic."

Eskimos in the wilds eat 150,000 i.u.'s per day all
winter without any toxic reaction. One medical doctor
(since run out of town), was successfully treating
cancer using 3 million i.u.'s per day without
problems. He stated that it was the synthetic Vit A
that caused all the "overdose" cases that have been
reported, not the natural fish oil Vit A.