Trem wrote:

I get many calls from prospective customers mentioning that they have been
to Frank's site and wonder what the facts are. So, yesterday I placed this page on our site to answer their questions by referring them to some information
not tainted by my opinion.

http://www.silvergen.com/ionic_versus_colloidal_silver.htm

What Quinto and Trem fail to address is the fact that no medical researcher anywhere has ever been able to find any significant amount of ionic silver in human blood serum. Sometimes a beautiful theory can be destroyed by a single ugly fact. It seems that this ugly fact is most conveniently ignored.

One researcher, Dr. Meade inserted a silver wire into a blood vessel and generated silver ions in vivo only to discover the half-life of a silver ion in the bloodstream was 7.8 seconds.

Most EIS has some silver particles which will survive and provide benefit. As little as 0.1 ppm of silver particles will produce remarkable results against pathogens in the body.

It is all about particle surface area.

In his booklet "Silver Colloids", Professor Ronald Gibbs wrote "The size of the particles in the colloidal silver suspensions we use for health purposes is very important. Particle size controls the surface area and therefore the effectiveness of the colloidal silver suspension."

This is why Quinto tells his customers to drink an entire 8 oz bottle per day for serious infections when a two teaspoons of a colloid with a high "particle surface area" will have the same effect.

Frank Key
Colloidal Science Lab.
www.colloidalsciencelab.com