Hiya Mike and everyone,
I`ve been here for almost as long as I knew about CS.
First found it when I was "Marsha in Kenosha", mmm, about 1996 or so.
Then I moved to Milwaukee, WI, then Oceanside CA, then Vallejo, CA, then Midvale, Utah, then Provo, Utah, then Napa CA, then back, once and for all, to Provo, Utah!!!
Sheesh...No wonder I`m tired.
Marshalee

Hi Gang,

Looking through my off-list correspondence with Cliff Hume, I realized that he's been around since at least 1998. He may be one of the original members who were here when I took over.

I know many of those 113 folks have moved on in the last 7 years, but I know there's still a few of you out there! Chime in if you've been here all that time! I'd love to know who's still out there.

Be well,

Mike D.