From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
I know many of those 113 folks have moved on in the last 7 years, but I
know there's still a few of you out there!
Chime in if you've been here all that time! I'd love to know who's
still out there.

I've been off and on, off and on, this wonderful list since sometime in the late 90s. Every once in awhile I get so bogged down by email overload that I unsub, but this is one list that I always come back to. There just seems to be a superior representation of human beings here <G>. The information so freely shared is just about priceless, too.

Thanks, Mike!

Sharon/starshar