Hi S&JY,

When you hear about body ph. you must ask, what part of the body. is it the
blood, the urine, the saliva or the water inside the cells or the cell  walls
or the stomach acid. they are all differnt some are acid and some are alkaline.

There is a lot of information on the PH and how it relates to heath and disease
on the Internet. I have however read a few things that would say the opposite
and the more I read it the more I think its true.
So I have been working towards the acid side . Acid is a proton donor and
protons are what is life. So I am consuming acids regularly. I do lemon juice
and Betaine HCL and also carbonic acid in order to gain more protons in the
body which makes it more acid. they have the water ionizers all over the market
and they tell you to drink the alkaline water and toss the acid water. so since
most of the things that I have seen that are taken as common knowledge always
turn out to be the opposite . I drink the acid water also in small doses.
http://www.h-longevity.net/eng/1.shtml

Take care,