Hi David,

Yes I have read all that resarch also. I think it is missing some critical
points however.
here are my references you requested, which all indicate to me to eat acids

Here is a book by a russian scientist
http://www.h-longevity.net/eng/1.shtml

Here is a book by a MD that did three years of HCL therapy (third link down)
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=3+years+of+HCL+therapy

Not to mention the book by Jarvis
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/044920880X/102-5116835-9706539

The acids provide the hydrogen Plus ions which are the best antioxidants of
any. now excuse me while I have a glass of carbonic acid to drink. LoL

The acids can be used to carry the alkaline minerals into t he body. I dont
deny we need alkaline minerals. the hydrogen plus ions provided by acids are
the most important ingredient one needs. Why do you think the body gose to an
acid state when there is cancer. the body has its own intelligince it dose not
go tward the acid out of ignorance. it gose toward the acid to gain more
protons without which it will die. the body needs the protons to get the oxygen
and to make ATP.  the ATP is the energy of the cells. to make ATP the
mitochandria create a "proton gradient" as an opposite pol to its electron
chain. when it bulids up enough protons it can make one ATP molecule. no
protons no energy. source of protons is acids. When people try to alkalize
their bodies my consuming masses of alkaline substances then they are
neutralizing t he acids and starving the cells from gettnig their
protons(acids).

so we can jsut go and re-parrot all the stuff we read about alkilizing the
body, orlwe can take a closer look and see maybe thats not all its made out to
be, it may jsuth be hype to sell coral calcium and water ionizers that make
alkaline water. Which of course has free protons in it and usesless to the
body. people sholud be drinknig the acid water instead.
The acid water has positive hydrogen ions in it, the yummiest food for the
mitochodria to aid in their photosynthesis.

Take care,