Hi All,
I just want to say THANKS to everyone who gave me info and answered my questions. As soon as I get my colloidal silver generator, I am sure I will have more questions since I'm really new to this concept. The first CS I purchased was from Rich Adams and it has done wonders to heal cuts, scrapes, etc and I'm putting it in my dog's drinking water and taking some myself each day. My dog has severe allergies and I have tried just about anything and everything--different vets, all kinds of supplements, foods, etc. Some things work marginally and others not at all. I'm trying the CS now on her ears. She is a Cocker Spaniel and they are an ongoing problem. I'm taking the CS myself for arthritis and it seems to be helping.

Thanks again for the information.

Yvonne