From: ol...@aol.com [mailto:ol...@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 9:45 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Time for closing arguments, perhaps?

In a message dated 3/28/2005 8:04:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mdev...@eskimo.com writes:
It seems to have been a fruitful discussion, but we need to be
sensitive to the fact that newcomers are not going to be able to get
very much from such detailed information. If the topic continued much
longer we'd start to lose people from confusion and boredom.
Thanks Mike,
Some of us may have only an 8th grade education. It's hard to follow the
wisdom and experience of those that have had the privilege to go to
schools of higher learning.
Their language is too far above the rest of us. (And they are entitled
to their ranks), but PLEASE let the rest of us know what is the results
of all these 'arguments' in PLAIN TERMS.