Hi M.,

I have gotten those in my emailrs in the past, I never touch them even if its
from somebodpy I know. its probably a virus or somethnig .
many of the viruses come through the web browser now from web pages.
I have been worknig on a friend of mines computer for hours trynig to get rid
of the spyware with no luck. the newer spywores stop the firewall, stop the
scanners nad virus scanners and protect themselves from deletion. they are hard
to get rid of. I used to be good an it and now I cant do it any more. they are
almost impossible to remove once they get in there.

Take care,