----- Original Message ----- From: "Brooks Bradley" <brooks76...@lycos.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 11:45 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Time for closing arguments, perhaps? COMMENT

                   Dear Thom,

Please do not be discouraged by the dialogues on "Ionic versus Particulate" silver..... both types have---beyond question----been confirmed to evince excellent control over a large number of pathogenic insults (both bacterial and viral), by our research staff. We have have access to and activities by, scholars, researchers, and academics equal to that of a consequential number of prestigious (by general acceptance) University staffs....currently extant. Our research has, categorically, confirmed that it is quite DIFFICULT to manufacture an electrically isolated colloidal silver THAT IS NOT EFFECTIVE as a bacterial/viral control agent......even when using many "contaminated water sources". While certainly not a recommended procedure, I would not hesitate to use rain-based runoff water....if a life-threatening event left me no other viable choice.

Brooks,
Thank you for this VERY important piece of information.

I do not wish to take sides in any adversarial exchange on this list, but feel compelled to say, "man should be allowed dogmatism on one basis, at least.....that being personal experience".

Some Native populations really understood (and still understand) the value of actual experience. Ivory towered folk can tend to live in their heads and forget to (literally) embody -- and value -- their experience. I'm reminded of the expression, "My mind is already made up, don't confuse me with the facts [of your experience]!"

Ignoring the (valid) experience of others is what dogmatists do. Isn't this why many of us choose to self-treat and avoid seeing rigidly trained medical doctors?

Best,
Nenah