Hello

I love my Silver Gen as well and I am an affiliate
http://www.silvergen.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/click.pl?id=150   and Trem is great
for support in my experience.

Based on price points, I also purchased a Silver Puppy for my best friend's
daughter who has advanced Hep C.  It should be delivered to her today or
tomorrow.  The Silver Gen is a little more money than the Silver Puppy.  Ken
was also a great help to me in making my purchase decision.

I also sell the Regency II water ionizer/alkalizer made by the Jupiter Company.
 I have used it for 3 1/2 years.  Being in good health I didn't notice much
difference.  However last fall I had a bone scan and found that I had increased
my bone density which is rather a miracle at age 67.  The only change in my
life was that I had used the alkalizer for three years since my previous bone
scan.

Here is a recent testimony (Feb 2/05) not yet on my web site

Hi Kallie,

We love our water ionizer !!!!!!  I played basketball last week to help out my
sons' team for an hour and a half. I hardly
even broke a sweat and had plenty of energy left over when we were done. My
shirt is usually soaken wet on the front and back, and I was not sore the next
day. I was amazed ! We also noticed that when you drink alkaline ionized water
is that it does not make you feel water logged or bloated no matter how much
you drink.

Thank you,

Chuck L

I give a free copy of Sang Wang's book "Reverse Aging" with the purchase of a
Regency II.

I have found the liquid water tester that comes with the Regency to be a good
way of checking the pH of the water.  The litmus paper is great for saliva and
urine.

If anyone is interested in one of the best articles on body pH, you can read it
here (on my website:>))
http://www.4optimallife.com/Water-Ionizers-Alkalizers-Articles3.html
It is called "pH and Your Health Potential" and is written by Dr. Ted Morter,
DC who cures many people at his clinic in Rogers, Arizona.  The article also
tells you where to purchase the litmus paper for testing.

If you want further information please email me privately.

Kallie Miller

www.4optimallife.com
Magnetic mattress pads, Water Ionizer/Alkalizers
Rebounders, Zappers, Mental Imagery Procedures, EFT