It can be used immediately and it may have some benificial properties that 'stabilized' CS doesn't have.
There's no question that very fresh CS is much more "active"

The purpose of 'seeding' is to raise the intitial conductivity of the water enough for current controls to hit the set value faster.
All it does is save time. It doesn't matter how much.
With a current controlled gen where the LED indicates current flow, If you add enough to get the LED as bright as it will get, ion production rates go linear from there and won't increase.
In large batches, that will speed things up by up to several hours.
Personally, I don't bother. I just plug n' play and walk away. It's done when it is and it's waiting for me..not me for it.
That's the main reason I made the Silverpups with automatic shutdown..so I 'wouldn't' have to pay attention.
I get distracted.
Ode