Hi David,

In my humble opinion, as a FL Pharmacist for 57 years, I believe that each
of the Remington's Dispensatories add items and theories that occur between
the several years betwen printings--updating vital, valuable information and
omitting less valuable information for the sake of brevity.

As for Merck--during my Pharmacy career, I have witnessed the merging of
several small Pharmaceutical Companies into the Giants of today and Merck
has No connection with DOTUSA.
.
Also, I believe the FDA bases it's highly prejudicial ideas and edicts on
the recommendations of their on-staff Doctors and the information of the
Pharmaceutical Companies that manufacture the new items and in the cases of
NSAIDS such as: Vioxx; Bextra and Celebrex the FDA discovers that essential
information has been intentionally withheld by the Companies.

Recently there have been several calls to revamp the FDA and Get it to work
for "We the People" who they are charged to protect, but have failed
miserably.

Sorry, but you struck a nerve--This isn't a NEW thing, but has been going on
for many years--DMSO is an example.

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 57 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street