Pavel Hochmut wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to ask:
> Suppose, we have two CS batches with the particles of the same size, they
> differ in concentration only.
> The first has 10 ppm and the second has (to simplify the example) has 20 ppm
> of concentration.
> Everywhere you can hear, that the CS with higher concentration has much more
> efficacy.
> BUT WHY ????

It would have twice as many particles, so it should be twice as effective.

> Realize: If you take two teaspoons of the 10 ppm CS, your silver intake shall
> be the same as if you take 1 teaspoon of the 20 ppm CS.

Actually the particle content goes up by more than the amount of the ppm, as
concentration increases, a larger percentage of the ionic
silver becomes particulate silver.  I would expect the 20 to have more than
twice as many particles at 10 ppm

Marshall