Faith Saint Francis wrote:

> Argyria and home-made CS
>
> I read a lot about Miss Rosemary, but the lot is so LOT that I can’t read it
> all.
>
> You got me scared, my friends! I do not want to follow her in her
> error-after-trial method.
> CS processing machines are not available in my community.
>
> So I make my own CS at home, much like Mr. Stan Jones did: three 9-volt
> batteries connected, wired to my silver wires by crocodile beak wires, leave
> in clean (distilled) water for half an hour, presto!

Stan Jones did not use distilled water, and that was his problem.  The anions in
the water caused the silver ions in the water to produce silver compounds,
instead of producing silver colloid. So he ended up with a high concentration of
silver compounds, you however are producing a low concentration of silver ions
and colloid.  The colloid is extremely important, it provides nucleation sites
for any silver to plate out on in the blood, instead of the skin.

> Now my CS is not cloudy (it is by times when I forget the process, and then
> remember after half an hour or so .. this results in go-find-new-metal, for
> it is totally mixed with the water, and that goes down the drain). My broth
> works (for tooth-aches and what more). And we drink it if not sparsely, then
> by mouthfuls. Only in case of necessity do we take more.
>
> I wrote about this before, and got no reaction.

Sounds like you are producing a good colloid.

> I read a lot about following, the process by different ways of measuring
> (about which I do not even know the abbreviations .. can anybody help?)
>
> Now: Is it okay to make CS like this?

Absolutely.

Marshall