From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:54 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS and H2O2

Do you have any idea what the ppm of the CS was?  I believe it is likely
that it was a fairly high concentration, so that when the H2O2 broke
down
the colloidal particles, the solubility limit of silver hydroxide and
silver
oxide was exceeded, causing precipitation of a silver oxide suspension.

If you dilute it with distilled water, does it clear up?  If so, then I
believe this explaination would be correct.  If not then it might mean
that
silver peroxide was made, although I am not sure why it would be made in
your case, and not for others.

Any additional information may help me figure out exactly what is
happening,
the original ppm of the CS, the color, the Tyndall, how it was made and
so
forth.  Does it clear up if you dilute it, does it not form if you
dilute it
before adding the H2O2?

Marshall